Please ship your painting as fast as possible
Here are the shipping instructions, please read everything carefully before sending your painting:
- The painting has to be sent unframed, well protected, if possible in a tube.
- Pay for return shipping of your art work if possible.
- If you can only send with your country post office, we will have to ask you to pay the return fee before sending back your painting. (The returnshipping from Canada might be more expensive than what you paid to send your painting to Canada.)
- If possible don't use the post office for sending your painting, they don't offer the possibility to pay for return. You need to use a courier like DHL, Fed Ex, Purolator, etc.. We don't recommend UPS as there have been many issues with them.
- We might not be able to pay any importation fee, extra custom or brokerage fees. Make sure these charges apply to you: the sender. We will contact you to pay us back if we had to pay fees before we can exhibit your painting.
- Shipping and return is your responsibility, we can't be held responsable for any damage happening during shipping
- IWS doesn't make any profit on the painting sales, only the exhibiting galleries will.
- By accepting the entry conditions you gave us the right to reproduce your artwork for exhibition related publications: website and catalog, exhibition advertising.
- Declare the painting as a print, NOT as Art work or Art Print so you don't have to pay an extra fee and make an extra declaration for customs.
- Declare a low value of only the materials for the painting (under 20 dollars) and not for sale, no insurance.